Khristian Mizzi & Greg Champion - Return To The 60's Folk Club
EVENT DATE: Sunday, 7 Mar 2021
Partnering onstage with Greg Champion - and celebrating The Songs Of Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, Don McLean, Jackson Brown, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan & More, this is truly a great evening of beautiful folk music.
TICKETS JUST $10 PER PERSON
DINNER & DRINKS AT MENU PRICES.
SUNDAY NIGHT 7TH MARCH (THE NIGHT BEFORE THE MONDAY LABOR DAY HOLIDAY).
"RETURN TO THE 60'S FOLK CLUB" WAS A SELL-OUT LAST TIME AT ARCOBAR - LIMITED TO JUST 50 PEOPLE - GET IN EARLY TO GET YOUR TICKETS!
Arcobar is proud to support the return of live music to our restaurant. Please help us keep music alive by supporting the ticket price set by our musicians, with 100% of the proceeds of the tickets for each event going directly to the artist. This enables artists to start earning some money again, and it enables the artists to control the amount being charged at the door, given COVID-19 restricted patronage numbers for all venues.
Access to live music is ONLY available with a restaurant booking. Please note that bookings can ONLY be made by phone on 95511424 during normal business hours, and will require pre-payment of the ticket to confirm the booking.
Tickets for this event are just $10 per person.
Fast becoming one of Australia’s premiere young folkies, Mizzi is selected for most of Australia’s highest profile festivals like Pt Fairy, Illawarra and Melany. In 2017 he was awarded the ‘Troubadour Artist’ of the year award at the prestigious VIC ‘The Newstead Live! Folk Festival’.
Champs is Australia’s leading writer of AFL and cricket songs, penning several musical comedy hits since the early 80s.
his career took off as front man with ground-breaking Melbourne rock bands The Fabulaires and The Young Homebuyers, performing with Australian legends Wayne Burt (Black Sorrows, JoJo Zep), JJ Hackett (Stars, Mondo Rock) and, later in the ’80s, with Wayne Duncan and Ross Hannaford, both of Daddy Cool.
In 1983, Champs drifted into radio with the now legendary Coodabeen Champions, who have since become a sports radio institution on commercial and ABC radio over an amazing thirty years.
Champs rose to national prominence in 1986 with the release of the single I Made a 100 In The Backyard At Mum’s.
This song soon became widely-loved and was then chosen as the leading track on the first Australia All Over album compiled by ABC’s Ian McNamara, which sold over 150,000 copies.
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021Voted Best Cafe & Most Recommended Restaurant 2020
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021LATEST ARTIST & LIVE MUSIC DATES (from 17/02 to 20/03)
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021LATEST ARTIST & LIVE MUSIC DATES (21/3 to 17/04)
- Thursday, 25 Feb 2021(SOLD OUT) DINNER & SHOW - A Tribute To THE FINN BROTHERS: The Songs Of Split Enz, Crowded House, and Neil & Tim Finn
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021The Dream Room - a DREAM lineup of Australian talent!
- Saturday, 27 Feb 2021Free, Live & Acoustic Music On The Lawns - Every Saturday & Sunday Afternoon
- Saturday, 27 Feb 2021(SOLD OUT) TUSK - The Fleetwood Mac Storybook Tribute - Upclose & Acoustic
- Monday, 1 Mar 2021Two Pizzas For $20 - Every Monday Night During March
- Thursday, 4 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - Jason Vorherr - Songs From The New Album (Dinner & Show)
- Friday, 5 Mar 2021Whiskey & The Chaser - A brilliant local band
- Saturday, 6 Mar 2021Louie Feltrin & The Swinging 60's Party Machine
- Sunday, 7 Mar 2021Khristian Mizzi & Greg Champion - Return To The 60's Folk Club
- Monday, 8 Mar 2021LABOUR DAY MONDAY - Celebrating The Songs Of JIMMY BUFFETT - FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
- Thursday, 11 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - Paul Norton, Wendy Stapleton & Gerry Hale
- Friday, 12 Mar 2021(SOLD OUT) DINNER & SHOW - LISA EDWARDS & MICHAEL CRISTIANO
- Saturday, 13 Mar 2021All You Need Is... The Beatles
- Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - COMEDY COMING - EXCLUSIVE TO ARCOBAR!
- Friday, 19 Mar 2021Jason Singh Plays Taxiride - Australian Tour Launch
- Saturday, 20 Mar 2021MICK PEALING & NICK CHARLES - PLAY "THE STARS"
- Sunday, 21 Mar 2021ROCK THE LAWN - Featuring The Badloves & Over Six Hours Of Great Bands And Artists