LATEST ARTIST & LIVE MUSIC DATES (21/3 to 17/04)
We look forward to continuing our live music every Friday & Saturday night, which are ticketed events (due to our COVIDsafe capacity limit of 50 people), and of course our FREE live music on the lawns every Saturday & Sunday afternoon.
ARCOBAR | LIVE MUSIC DATES
100% OF ALL TICKET PRICES GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTISTS
SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC & SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS!
- All live music events are ticketed events, and require the pre-purchase of a ticket
- Live music tickets are available by calling 95511424 during business hours, or you can email us on
email@example.com for a callback
- All live bookings are inside the restaurant, and therefore considered a dinner booking
- Given capacity restrictions of 50 PEOPLE, we respectfully ask for a minimum spend of $30pp for dinner & drinks
(excluding your ticket price)
- All dinner bookings require a pre-paid ticket for a live music event. Dinner is available from 6pm to 8.30pm.
- All live music events are rated +18 years of age
- Arcobar respects the safety of both staff & patrons equally, and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan
ARCOBAR IS PROUD TO ALSO SUPPORT FREE LIVE & ACOUSTIC MUSIC EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOON FROM 2PM TO 5PM, WITH SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTSITS PLAYING SOLO, ACOUSTIC (AND FREE!) OUT ON THE LAWNS. DETAILS FOR WHO IS PLAYING EACH WEEK IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK. NO BOOKINGS NECESSARY FOR THESE EVENTS (WALK INS ONLY)
Facebook / arcobarmoorabbin
Arcobar respects the health and safety of both staff & patrons equally - and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan. Whilst we are VERY excited to be welcoming everyone back into our restaurant, we are also very aware of the huge responsibility we have as a venue to ensure we provide the highest standards of a COVIDsafe environment, not only for our guests, but also for our team.
As such, Arcobar has put into place some strict COVID control measures, which we ask everyone to respect as a condition of entry. This includes The collection of personal information (name, phone & email) via our secure QR Code system.
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021Voted Best Cafe & Most Recommended Restaurant 2020
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021LATEST ARTIST & LIVE MUSIC DATES (from 17/02 to 20/03)
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021LATEST ARTIST & LIVE MUSIC DATES (21/3 to 17/04)
- Thursday, 25 Feb 2021(SOLD OUT) DINNER & SHOW - A Tribute To THE FINN BROTHERS: The Songs Of Split Enz, Crowded House, and Neil & Tim Finn
- Friday, 26 Feb 2021The Dream Room - a DREAM lineup of Australian talent!
- Saturday, 27 Feb 2021Free, Live & Acoustic Music On The Lawns - Every Saturday & Sunday Afternoon
- Saturday, 27 Feb 2021(SOLD OUT) TUSK - The Fleetwood Mac Storybook Tribute - Upclose & Acoustic
- Monday, 1 Mar 2021Two Pizzas For $20 - Every Monday Night During March
- Thursday, 4 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - Jason Vorherr - Songs From The New Album (Dinner & Show)
- Friday, 5 Mar 2021Whiskey & The Chaser - A brilliant local band
- Saturday, 6 Mar 2021Louie Feltrin & The Swinging 60's Party Machine
- Sunday, 7 Mar 2021Khristian Mizzi & Greg Champion - Return To The 60's Folk Club
- Monday, 8 Mar 2021LABOUR DAY MONDAY - Celebrating The Songs Of JIMMY BUFFETT - FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
- Thursday, 11 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - Paul Norton, Wendy Stapleton & Gerry Hale
- Friday, 12 Mar 2021(SOLD OUT) DINNER & SHOW - LISA EDWARDS & MICHAEL CRISTIANO
- Saturday, 13 Mar 2021All You Need Is... The Beatles
- Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021DINNER & SHOW - COMEDY COMING - EXCLUSIVE TO ARCOBAR!
- Friday, 19 Mar 2021Jason Singh Plays Taxiride - Australian Tour Launch
- Saturday, 20 Mar 2021MICK PEALING & NICK CHARLES - PLAY "THE STARS"
- Sunday, 21 Mar 2021ROCK THE LAWN - Featuring The Badloves & Over Six Hours Of Great Bands And Artists