Arcobar is proud to have received the 2021 LUXlife AWARD for BEST RESTAURANT and BEST LIVE MUSIC VENUE (Southeast Melbourne), the 2021 HERALD SUN AWARD for BEST BAR (Melbourne South East), as well as the 2020 AWARD Most Recommended Suburban Restaurant in Melbourne (RestaurantGuru.com). Very Proud!
OUR RESTAURANT HAS REOPENED for breakfast, lunch and dinner - from 7am until late, 7 days a week - as well recommencing a great lineup of scheduled (ticketed) live music events, and our award winning $19.50 weekday lunch offer.
Please note WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS for breakfast, lunch or dinner (walk-ins only). We ONLY TAKE BOOKINGS for our TICKETED EVENTS (live music, comedy and special events), and for GROUP BOOKINGS OF 10 OR MORE inside the restaurant for general dining (which requires a deposit of $20 per person). Please note we only have a very limited number of group bookings available each day (pending configuration).
Below is our current live events schedule. Please call us directly on 95511424 for ticketing and general queries. Current State government COVIDsafe restrictions limit our capacity to 62 people inside our restaurant (based on 1 person per 4 sqm) for general dining, and to 50 people inside our restaurant for live events.
A copy of our COVID compliance plan is located at the bottom of this page.
OUR CAFE & TAKE HOME MEALS SECTION remains open 7 days a week from 7am to 8pm, with a huge selection of our famous (and award winning) $12.50 'ready to heat' meals, $12.50 pizza's to go, homemade pastries & cakes, and our much awarded coffee. CALL US ON 0395511424 - SEVEN DAYS A WEEK - FROM 7.00AM to 8.00PM FOR TAKEAWAY, PHONE ORDERS, LIVE MUSIC AND EVENT BOOKINGS, & OUR FAMOUS $12.50 PIZZAS. CLICK BELOW for a copy of our take home meals menu (pick up only):
FOR ALL OTHER MENUS CLICK HERE: ⇩ ALL OTHER MENUS
GREAT LIVE MUSIC? ARCOBAR CONTINUES TO PRESENT SOME OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST ARTISTS - LIVE & ACOUSTIC - ALL EVENTS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE CAPACITY LIMIT. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL!
ALL LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are ticketed events, and require the pre-purchase of a ticket, as COVID capacity restrictions apply, and are subject to change pending State Government advice, controls & regulations.
FOR A COPY OF OUR AWARD WINNING DINNER & SHOW MENU CLICK HERE
- LIVE MUSIC TICKETS are available via phone booking only (by calling us on 95511424 during normal business hours) with 100% of the ticket price going directly to the artists - and which has been set by the artists
- DINNER & SHOW EVENTS include our award winning two course menu. If you have any special dietary considerations that we need to know about, our team of chefs will be happy to sort it out on the night for you
- ALL TICKETED LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are performed within the restaurant, and therefore are automatically also considered a dinner booking. Given capacity restrictions for restaurants, we respectfully ask for a minimum spend of $30 per person for food and drinks (which is not included in the ticket price)
- ALL DINNER BOOKINGS require a pre-paid ticket for the live music event. Please note that all live music events are rated +18 years of age. Dinner is available from 6.30pm. Music generally starts about 8pm.
- NO BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED for our outdoor seating areas, for either breakfast, lunch, dinner, or our free live music events on Saturday & Sunday afternoons
- BOOKINGS & TICKET SALES are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm by calling arcobar on 0395511424 - or you can email us at email@example.com for a call back at your preferred time during these hours
- OUR FULL DINNER MENU is available for each event, with full table service, unless the event has been ticketed DINNER & SHOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (updated 27th July 2021) - Arcobar respects the health and safety of both staff & patrons equally - and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan & MUSIC VICTORIA COVIDsafe event plan.
We are glad to be welcoming everyone back into our restaurant, and we are aware of the huge responsibility we have as a venue to ensure we provide the highest standards of a COVIDsafe environment, not only for our guests, but also for our team. As such, Arcobar has put into place some strict COVID control measures, which we ask everyone to respect as a condition of entry. This includes the requirement to collect name & contact details of each patron via the Victorian State Government QR system. We recommend you pre-download the Services Victoria app to complete your registration. A manual system is available for those who require.
Current COVID guidelines (as at 27th July 2021) limit our indoor capacity to 1 person per 4 square metres, allowing us to have 62 people for general dining in our restaurant area, or 50 people for ticketed live music events. Equally, our outdoor capacity is restricted to a maximum capacity of 50 people also (being 100 people in total inside and outside).
State Government requirements mean masks are required to be worn inside the premises, except whilst seated and eating or drinking. Customers are not allowed to congregate at the bar area, and no dancing is permitted.
Importantly, arcobar will do whatever it needs to, to ensure the return of live music. It is not for us to agree or disagree with the rules that we are required to work within, rather it is our opportunity to get live music going again as quickly as possible - and artists earning money again. As such, we ask you respect our COVIDsafe plan plan, which requires all patrons to remain in their allocated seat (unless going to the toilet or to the bar), and ensure that you wear your mask as required.
If you are unsure about the ongoing changes of regulations & requirements - please ask - and we will be happy to help.
We do ask however that you treat our staff with respect, as they do not make the rules, rather they have been asked to enforce the rules that we are required to abide by in order to open.