ARCOBAR IS OPEN for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - 7 days a week. We have an extensive outdoor seating area which can accommodate up to 150 PEOPLE, that includes our undercover balcony area and our new 8 seater picnic tables, which have a 3m x 3m all-weather umbrella cover. Our indoor seating capacity is restricted to 62 PEOPLE (from 07/12/20), based on the latest COVIDsafe space restriction requirements for restaurants issued by the State Government.
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED for our OUTDOOR seating area, be it either breakfast, lunch or dinner (walk-in only). There are also NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED for our INDOOR seating area, be it either breakfast or lunch or dinner - EXCEPT if you are booking for one of our LIVE MUSIC EVENTS on a Friday or Saturday night.
OUR CAFE & TAKE HOME MEALS SECTION is open 7 days a week from 7am to 8pm, with a huge selection of our famous (and award winning) $12.50 'ready to heat' meals, $12.50 pizza's to go, homemade pastries & cakes, and our much awarded coffee.
CLICK BELOW for a copy of our take home meals menu (pick up only)
FOR ALL OTHER MENUS CLICK HERE: ⇩ ALL OTHER MENUS
CALL US ON 0395511424 - SEVEN DAYS A WEEK - FROM 7.00AM to 8.00PM FOR TAKEAWAY, PHONE ORDERS, HOME DELIVERY, & OUR FAMOUS $12.50 PIZZAS
ROCK THE LAWNS AT ARCOBAR - SUNDAY 31ST JANUARY - SIX BIG ACTS - OVER SIX HOURS OF MUSIC - LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
GREAT LIVE MUSIC...
LIVE MUSIC IS BACK - ARCOBAR CONTINUES TO PRESENT SOME OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST ARTISTS - LIVE & ACOUSTIC - SEVEN NIGHTS A WEEK - ALL EVENTS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE CAPACITY LIMIT.
Thank you again to all the wonderful support for our live music over the past few months here at arcobar. Nearly 100 live performances by more than 80 artists, playing to more than 3500 people... It will always be remembered as something very special!
We look forward to continuing our live music every Friday & Saturday night, which are ticketed events (due to our capacity limit), and of course our FREE live music on the lawns every Saturday & Sunday afternoon. This is just the foundation of plenty more live music shows, special events, and some great outdoor concerts...
ALL LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are ticketed events, and require the pre-purchase of a ticket, as COVID capacity restrictions apply, and are subject to change pending State Government advice, controls & regulations.
- LIVE MUSIC TICKETS are available via phone booking only (by calling us on 95511424 during normal business hours) - with 100% of the ticket price going directly to the artists - and which has been set by the artists.
- ALL TICKETED LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are performed within the restaurant, and therefore are automatically also considered a dinner booking. Given capacity restrictions for restaurants, we respectfully ask for a minimum spend of $30 per person for food and drinks (which is not included in the ticket price).
- ALL DINNER BOOKINGS require a pre-paid ticket for the live music event. Please note that all live music events are rated +18 years of age. Dinner is available from 6.00pm. Music generally starts about 7.45pm.
- NO BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED for our outdoor seating areas, for either breakfast, lunch, dinner, or our free live music events on Saturday & Sunday afternoons
- BOOKINGS & TICKET SALES are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm by calling arcobar on 0395511424 - or you can email us at email@example.com for a call back at your preferred time during these hours.
- OUR FULL DINNER MENU is available for each event & sitting, with full table service.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Arcobar respects the health and safety of both staff & patrons equally - and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan. Whilst we are glad to be welcoming everyone back into our restaurant, we are also very aware of the huge responsibility we have as a venue to ensure we provide the highest standards of a COVIDsafe environment, not only for our guests, but also for our team. As such, Arcobar has put into place some strict COVID control measures, which we ask everyone to respect as a condition of entry. This includes the requirement to collect name & contact details of each patron via our secure QR system. Please note that we do NOT offer a paper / manual record keeping system, just the QR system.