2021 WINNER LUXlife Best Restaurant Award & Best Live Music Venue Award (Melbourne Suburbs) as well as 2020 WINNER Most Recommended Suburban Restaurant (RestaurantGuru.com).
ARCOBAR IS OPEN for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, 7 days a week, famous for its $19.50 Weekday Lunch Deal.
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED for breakfast, lunch or dinner (walk-ins only) - EXCEPT if you are booking for one of our LIVE MUSIC EVENTS on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night.
OUR CAFE & TAKE HOME MEALS SECTION is open 7 days a week from 7am to 8pm, with a huge selection of our famous (and award winning) $12.50 'ready to heat' meals, $12.50 pizza's to go, homemade pastries & cakes, and our much awarded coffee.
CLICK BELOW for a copy of our take home meals menu (pick up only)
FOR ALL OTHER MENUS CLICK HERE: ⇩ ALL OTHER MENUS
CALL US ON 0395511424 - SEVEN DAYS A WEEK - FROM 7.00AM to 8.00PM FOR TAKEAWAY, PHONE ORDERS, LIVE MUSIC AND EVENT BOOKINGS, & OUR FAMOUS $12.50 PIZZAS
GREAT LIVE MUSIC? ARCOBAR CONTINUES TO PRESENT SOME OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST ARTISTS - LIVE & ACOUSTIC - ALL EVENTS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE CAPACITY LIMIT. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL!
ALL LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are ticketed events, and require the pre-purchase of a ticket, as COVID capacity restrictions still apply, and are subject to change pending State Government advice, controls & regulations.
- LIVE MUSIC TICKETS are available via phone booking only (by calling us on 95511424 during normal business hours) - with 100% of the ticket price going directly to the artists - and which has been set by the artists
- ALL TICKETED LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are performed within the restaurant, and therefore are automatically also considered a dinner booking. Given capacity restrictions for restaurants, we respectfully ask for a minimum spend of $30 per person for food and drinks (which is not included in the ticket price)
- ALL DINNER BOOKINGS require a pre-paid ticket for the live music event. Please note that all live music events are rated +18 years of age. Dinner is available from 6.30pm. Music generally starts about 8pm.
- NO BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED for our outdoor seating areas, for either breakfast, lunch, dinner, or our free live music events on Saturday & Sunday afternoons
- BOOKINGS & TICKET SALES are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm by calling arcobar on 0395511424 - or you can email us at email@example.com for a call back at your preferred time during these hours
- OUR FULL DINNER MENU is available for each event & sitting, with full table service
This Mothers Day we are keeping it simple... No 'set-menus', no cover charge, and no complicated bookings. Just come on in when it suits, and grab a table. Our award winning menu is available all day, with Breakfast available from 8am to 3pm, and our Lunch & Dinner menu available from 11am to 8pm. We have great live music from 12pm to 2pm with PETER SULLIVAN on the grand piano, and ANDREA LEES on vocals, followed by the beautiful voice of KRIS MAGILL from 2pm to 5pm, solo & acoustic.
And because it is MOTHERS DAY after all, order any main meal or mains breakfast for your mum, and we will shout her a glass of Scotchmans Hill bubbles to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" No bookings - Walk Ins Only.
DARLINGHURST - Australia's #1 Country Music Artist - Live, Intimate & Acoustic, Exclusive Melbourne Dinner & Show, Supported By ABBEY STONE
DARLINGHURST are one of the most in-demand live acts in Australia today, including 2021 Nominee for the Australian Country Music Awards "New Talent of the Year", and four Top 5 Country chart positions, including their #1 smash hit ‘Sorry Won’t Get You Back’. With their highly acclaimed live shows selling out nationally, It's not hard to understand why DARLINGHURST were also nominated for "New Talent of the Year" at the 2021 Golden Guitar Awards. Whatever and wherever they perform, DARLINGHURST are creating a buzz and garnering an amazingly positive reaction, nowhere more so than at CMC and all major country radio networks who helped keep DARLINGHURST at #1 on The Music Network Country Music airplay charts for an incredible five weeks.
Supporting DARLINGHURST at arcobar is the wonderful ABBEY STONE, who graces stages around Australia supporting artists such as Richard Marx, John Farnham, Russell Morris and Brian Cadd, and has performed at Nashville’s famous Bluebird Café and Apollo Theatre in New York. More recently ABBEY STONE spent time writing and recording in Nashville, USA with American electric bluesman, Charlie Musselwhite who features on her track, ‘Million Minutes.
VIP Seated Up-Close Dinner & Show Tickets $95.50 (limited to just 30 people - includes two course dinner) | GA Standing Only Tickets $37.50 (limited to just 70 people) | Friday 16th July | Bookings: 95511424 during business hours | Tickets On Sale From Tuesday 4th May 9.30am
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Arcobar respects the health and safety of both staff & patrons equally - and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan. Whilst we are glad to be welcoming everyone back into our restaurant, we are also very aware of the huge responsibility we have as a venue to ensure we provide the highest standards of a COVIDsafe environment, not only for our guests, but also for our team. As such, Arcobar has put into place some strict COVID control measures, which we ask everyone to respect as a condition of entry. This includes the requirement to collect name & contact details of each patron via the Victorian State Government QR system. Please note that we do NOT offer a paper / manual record keeping system, just the QR system. Alternately, you can download the Services Victoria app to complete your registration.