WELCOME BACK TO OUR RESTAURANT - AND WELCOME BACK LIVE MUSIC!
ARCOBAR IS OPEN for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - 7 days a week. We have an extensive outdoor seating area which can accommodate up to 150 people, which includes our undercover balcony area, and our new 8 seater picnic tables which have a 3m x 3m all-weather umbrella cover. Our indoor seating capacity is restricted to 50 PEOPLE (from 23/11/20), however we can only take a MAXIMUM table seating of 8 people.
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED for our outdoor seating area, be it either breakfast, lunch or dinner (walk-in only). There are also no bookings required for our indoor seating area, be it either breakfast or lunch, however bookings are required for dinner - which would need to be linked with our live music events - as we have live music 7 nights a week, featuring some of Australia's best acoustic artists. Group bookings are available for 10 people or more (for all sittings) but require a $20 deposit per person.
OUR CAFE & TAKE HOME MEALS SECTION is open 7 days a week from 7am to 8pm, with a huge selection of our famous (and award winning) $12.50 'ready to heat' meals, $12.50 pizza's to go, homemade pastries & cakes, and our much awarded coffee.
Christmas Day Bookings Open 1st December... For More Info Click Here https://arcobar.com.au/event/c...
New Years Eve Bookings Open 2nd December... For More Info Click Here https://arcobar.com.au/event/n...
CLICK BELOW for a copy of our take home meals menu (pick up only)
FOR ALL OUR OTHER MENUS, CLICK HERE: ⇩ ALL OTHER MENUS
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 7.00AM to 8.00PM FOR TAKEAWAY, PHONE ORDERS, HOME DELIVERY, DRIVEWAY PICK-UPS, & OUR FAMOUS $12.50 PIZZAS.
OUR RESTAURANT, OUTDOOR SEATING AREA, LAWNS, AND CAFE ARE OPEN FROM 7.00AM TO 10.00PM, 7 DAYS A WEEK. WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS (UNLESS ASSOCIATED WITH A TICKETED LIVE MUSIC EVENT), BUT GENERALLY HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE.
LIVE MUSIC IS BACK - ARCOBAR IS PROUD TO PRESENT SOME OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST ARTISTS - LIVE & ACOUSTIC - SEVEN NIGHTS A WEEK RIGHT THRU UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY! - ALL EVENTS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE CAPACITY LIMIT.
- ALL LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are ticketed events, and require the pre-purchase of a ticket, as strict COVID capacity restrictions apply, and are subject to change pending State Government advice, controls & regulations.
- LIVE MUSIC TICKETS are available via phone booking only (by calling us on 95511424 during normal business hours) - with 100% of the ticket price going directly to the artists - and which has been set by the artists.
- ALL TICKETED LIVE MUSIC EVENTS are performed within the restaurant, and therefore are automatically also considered a dinner booking. Given capacity restrictions for restaurants, we respectfully ask for a minimum spend of $30 per person for food and drinks (which is not included in the ticket price).
- ALL DINNER BOOKINGS require a pre-paid ticket for the live music event. Please note that all live music events are rated +18 years of age. Sitting times will vary for each event.
- NO BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED for our outdoor seating areas, for either breakfast, lunch, dinner, or our free live music events on Saturday & Sunday afternoons
- BOOKINGS & TICKET SALES are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm by calling arcobar on 0395511424 - or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a call back at your preferred time during these hours.
- OUR FULL DINNER MENU is available for each event & sitting, with full table service.
- We are proud to also support FREE LIVE MUSIC (outdoors on the lawn) every Saturday & Sunday afternoon from 1pm to 4pm, with some of our favourite artists playing solo & acoustic. Details for each weekends line-up are available on our website & Facebook sites. Outdoor live music has a capacity restriction of 150 people (as from 23/11/20)
ALL INDOOR LIVE MUSIC EVENTS HAVE A RESTRICTED CAPACITY OF 50 PEOPLE, BASED ON THE COVIDSAFE RESTRICTIONS ANNOUNCED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT COMMENCING 23/11/20
Arcobar respects the health and safety of both staff & patrons equally - and strives to meet the highest standards of implementation of the hospitality industry COVIDsafe plan. Whilst we are VERY excited to be welcoming everyone back into our restaurant, we are also very aware of the huge responsibility we have as a venue to ensure we provide the highest standards of a COVIDsafe environment, not only for our guests, but also for our team. As such, Arcobar has put into place some strict COVID control measures, which we ask everyone to respect as a condition of entry. This includes:
- Capacity restriction of 50 people inside
- Capacity restriction of 150 people outside
- The collection of personal information (name, phone & email)
- All tables must stay in place and can not be moved
- A maximum table size of 8 people per table inside
- A maximum table size of 10 people per table outside
- The requirement to remain seated (no moving around the venue)
- The requirement to wear a mask when not seated (i.e. going to the toilet)
- Social Distancing for all table allocations
- Hand Sanitation for all guests upon arrival